Space is limited, register now to save your spot!
In business it is imperative to understand the role gender plays in the design, development and adoption of products and services. In technology we face a considerable handicap. Women only make up 30% of the labor force, yet women influence 85% of buying decisions and control 2/3rds of consumer wealth. The good news is when we tap into an understanding of gender, the likelihood of successful technology business ventures increases dramatically.
Whether you are a man or a woman, this workshop will help you:
- Better understand yourself and break out of limiting stereotypes
- Tap into the power of combining masculine and feminine strengths
- Better understand the opposite gender
- Idenitify and address unconscious biases that block business success
- Create a work culture that is more inclusive and innovative
The workshop also includes a free Versatility Factor Profile. The Versatility Factor profile will provide a measure of your balance of masculine and feminine strengths to help you personalize workshop insights.
This workshop is a beta test of a new LeadershipSmarts workshop especially designed for the tech market. The workshop is being offered for free through Denver New Tech, The Commons on Champa and LeadershipSmarts.
Join us for a free workshop to explore the potential of growing your versatility to support business outcomes.