In business it is imperative to understand the role gender plays in the design, development and adoption of products and services. In technology we face a considerable handicap. Women only make up 30% of the labor force, yet women influence 85% of buying decisions and control 2/3rds of consumer wealth. The good news is when we tap into an understanding of gender, the likelihood of successful technology business ventures increases dramatically.
Whether you are a man or a woman, this workshop will help you:
- Better understand yourself and break out of limiting stereotypes
- Tap into the power of combining masculine and feminine strengths
- Better understand the opposite gender
- Idenitify and address unconscious biases that block business success
- Create a work culture that is more inclusive and innovative
Workshop space is limited so reserve your spot now.
The workshop also includes a free Versatility Factor Profile. The Versatility Factor profile will provide a measure of your balance of masculine and feminine strengths to help you personalize workshop insights.
This workshop is a beta test of a new LeadershipSmarts workshop especially designed for the tech market. The workshop is being offered for free through Denver New Tech, The Commons on Champa and LeadershipSmarts.